• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chad Johnson - What A Fool

SkunkedAgain

This guy wanted to be on television more than he wanted to be an elite football player. Unfortunately he got his wish, as his career just ended on television. I saw a clip from Hard Knocks this morning where Philbin had the "we have to let you go" conversation with Chad. The guy has no one to blame but himself.

I wonder if the Vikings would take a look at the guy. I know that Jenkins just restructured his contract but Johnson likely still has some gas in the tank. He's not as washed up as Owens or Moss (I think). You can't give Ponder enough weapons.

Would in no way, shape or form bring that circus into the locker room. You have a young team that is in the process of rebuilding. Would be 100x better off bringing in a young receiver that was a "project" and "might" become something than a guy that is, has, was, and will all be about himself.

Would in no way, shape or form bring that circus into the locker room. You have a young team that is in the process of rebuilding. Would be 100x better off bringing in a young receiver that was a "project" and "might" become something than a guy that is, has, was, and will all be about himself.

100% correct. I would rather suck for two more years than to bring a dink like him in.

No thanks to Chad Johnson FKA Ocho Sinko FKA Chad Johnson. Just look at his name changes for goodness sake. Even if he had gas in the tank (which he doesn't), I agree we don't need him in our young locker room.

The other day I am watching a preseason game on NFL network, and on comes a commercial called the 1 is 2 many campaign related to hitting women. The president, VP, and various NFL players talk on the commercial.

The whole time I am thinking, "I hope the NFL is showing this commercial to it's players, that would be a great place to start!".