• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

5 time

harvey lee

Here are the current odds in Vegas

2012 NASCAR SPRINT CUP CHAMPIONSHIP

Driver Odds

Jimmie Johnson 2/1

Dale Earnhardt Jr 5/1

Denny Hamlin 7/1

Tony Stewart 8/1

Kasey Kahne 10/1

Greg Biffle 10/1

Brad Keselowski 10/1

Jeff Gordon 10/1

Kyle Busch 12/1

Matt Kenseth 12/1

Kevin Harvick 15/1

Carl Edwards 25/1

Martin Truex Jr 25/1

Clint Bowyer 35/1

Ryan Newman 100/1

Joey Logano 150/1

Marcos Ambrose250/1

Jeff Burton 400/1

Jamie McMurray 400/1

Paul Menard 500/1

Juan Montoya 500/1

Kurt Busch 500/1

Those look more like Kurt Busch's odds that he's actually going to have a ride for next year. Maybe a year off could give him some time to sit down and watch the footage of all his stupid remarks,comments, temper tantrums and just plain poor sportmanship. (didn't mean to change the subject sorry!!)

Five-time snatched defeat from the hands of victory today. I'm not sure I've seen JJ that upset before, but it was sure nice to see that smug look wiped off of Knaus' face. smile

Keselowski was flapping his gums after the race about JJ/Hendrick, but I'm not so sure it's wise to be poking that sleeping bear. It's going to take more than that to get into their heads.

Minor set back today but they'll obviously be in the thick of it when the final ten rolls around. Should be some good racing coming up with Bristol, Atlanta, and Richmond left before the Chase and a handful of guys that really need a win to clinch the wildcard spots. Bristol could be real interesting since they shaved down the upper groove after the spring race. With any luck the chrome horn may be back!

Anybody earn a "Chase Hat" today? The one NASCAR is handing out to the driver and crew chiefs as they clinch their berth in the chase? I think Jimmie and Chad thought they might get one today. That's what they were really mad about. 4 teams could have but none got one as far as I know.

Man, a bad batch of valve springs. I'd hate to be the guys who made them come tomorrow if that WAS the case...

Anybody earn a "Chase Hat" today? The one NASCAR is handing out to the driver and crew chiefs as they clinch their berth in the chase? I think Jimmie and Chad thought they might get one today. That's what they were really mad about. 4 teams could have but none got one as far as I know.

Man, a bad batch of valve springs. I'd hate to be the guys who made them come tomorrow if that WAS the case...

Tough deal for the motor shop. One has to stay as competitive as they can and it's better they break now than in the Chase. Trying new stuff can be costly but that's the only way to get faster.

As far as making the Chase, I think the field is close to set excpet for closing the deal.Alot of close points espically for the last 2 spots. Looks like Gordo may not make it unless he wins a few more and time is running out. Lotta bad luck for the 24 this season.