• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Easton arrows with HIT?

Fish&Fowl

I have some Easton NFused Carbons with non-HIT. Now I see they have gone to all HIT, which seems to leave the end of the arrow exposed for easier breaking/splintering.

They make it sound like it's a great feature, yet they sell "broadhead adapter rings" that are supposed to align the broadhead and protect the end of the arrow. Seems like a money-grab to me, I like my Eastons but that is a little ridiculous...anyone got a better brand they prefer?

I really like the HIT system the only broadhead that needed the adapter ring was the NAP spitfire all the others come with a stainless washer that works instead of the adapter ring. Use the squaring tool then put your inserts in and your golden. 2c

I shoot the Easton Full Metal Jackets

I really like the HIT system the only broadhead that needed the adapter ring was the NAP spitfire all the others come with a stainless washer that works instead of the adapter ring. Use the squaring tool then put your inserts in and your golden. 2c

I shoot the Easton Full Metal Jackets

What he said. No need for the adapter unless you are shooting spitfires.

Cabelas Stalker Extremes are 55 bucks for 12 shafts unfletched. The are Beeman ICS hunters with a Cabelas name on them. I used CE Maximas and Eason Axis before these arrows and they are all good. The Cabelas arrows are just as good at about half the price.