• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mr. Twister New Product line...

Deitz Dittrich

As many of you know(maybe you dont), I have been with Mr.Twister as a part of their staff for going on 15 years now. Its been a honor, and to be honest, a ton of fun. Helping design and tweak products before and as they hit the market. Its been a few years since Mr.Twister has come out with anything new, however this fall that changes. They are calling it the Poc'it Finesse Series. 3 New Shapes for Mr.Twister that have small dimples in the belly. The Poc'it Paddle Tail is 5" long and comes in 16 new colors. Poc'it Craw(similarish to a Chigger but more durable) is a delightful 3.5" long and in 15 new colors(I have been using this as a jig trailer and been really pleased, but its action on a drop shot rig has been outstanding!!!, and the Poc' it Phenom is 5" and comes in 12 colors(easily my new fave jig worm for a plastic.)

I know this sounds commercial, but I am really pleased in how these turned out, the new colors do really well to match out Midwest natural needs and have the proper actions I was looking for. Keep an eye out for them soon to hit the store shelves..

They do not have them listed on the Mr.Twister web page yet.. I expect that to happen shortly(edit- Mr.Twister poc'it series google will get you to a press release.)

also-they add a 5" twister tail fat grub, that many swim jig guys will like! Will work great as a spinnerbait trailer--but you all know how much i throw a spinnerbait... about as much as I throw scum frogs in rivers.

Saw these baits on Sunday and was very impressed! Great colors and looked a lot more durable than the others! I'm not much of a paddle tail worm guy (even though they looked good), but will use the jigworm and the craw for sure.

The only store around me that seems to carry any selection of MR. T bass worms is Fleet. I'll have to check them out next year when they hit the shelves......or this weekend when I see you smile