• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

odd creek system fishing

HandGunner

theres a creek system that flows through andover coon rapids i think anoka blaine all around i have no idea were it starts and ends but I do kno it has gobbies in it as for a project kids at school trapped some in the creek... I was wondering what possible fish are in the creek and what areas locations and spots theyed be in Im just bored and looking to find fun new place to take the GF out and fish. Ive been to the creek and sat around but always wondered if I was to drop a line what would happen

There almost certainly are not gobies in the creek. They are probably sculpin.

If it is cold enough to support sculpin, might not be too many fish in there. Dace, minnows, maybe some shiners/chubs... maybe some small bass or pike down closer to feeding into the Miss