• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best taxidermist for replicas

shiltsy

Another worth checking out is Fibertech Productions in Nisswa.

Both do excellent work. The photos on Fibertechs site don't do his work justice like the Artistic Angler site.

It's also worth asking either place if they'll give you a discounted price per inch for two fish. They usually will.

Artistic Anglers x3... They do incredible work. I have a muskie at home and a big pike on order. They offer $2 inch discounts at the Northwest Sports Show.

You won't be disappointed.

Fibertech is good too. Some guys like Lax but I think their work is way too glossy.

Here's the list I'm looking at getting mounted.... hope they give some volume discounts or I'm going to need a second mortgage.

- 30" walleye

- 50" musky

- 5 lb largemouth

If I have enough money:

- 50lb Amber Jack

- Big red grouper that I'll have to estimate size based on pics

I had Artistic Anglers do my 25 in. brook trout and once I stepped foot inside that building, I won't be going anywhere else for a fish mount! I grew up only a couple miles away and always enjoyed stepping into that place from time to time. Great bunch of guys that do great work. Here is my brookie...

full-17935-22888-img_0305.jpg