• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

He, He, he......

Valv

I was driving on Hwy 21 in Faribault this morning when a Rice County Sheriff's Ford Expedition towing a 2 JetSki trailer and 2 nice JetSkis passes me. I notice right away left trailer taillight was not working (no taillight, no stop light, no turn light).

So I decided to.... pull them over. Well not quite that, but I got to their side at a stoplight, ask them to pull down the window and said; "I hate to tell you, but your left trailer light is not working..."

They were 2 young officers, probably on safety duty on local lakes.

The driver told me: "Ok, we'll fix it on monday". I thought I wish I could say same thing if I was getting pulled over for same reason.

They turned off on the way to French or Roberts Lake.

I got a chuckle out of this, I felt somehow a little disappointed they didn't stop and try to fix it, but judging from the age of the officers, and time of day (sunday AM, no county shops open) I thought the "pulled by the side lesson" was good enough for them.

I hope tomorrow they'll get it fixed, in the meantime....

He, he, he...