• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

metro cat place

lakeshoremunster

Any decent cat spots near or around the metro, I can go shore fish at. My nephew has never caught a catfish before and I have tried a few times this past month to get him to land one but the spots I have taken him to have not produced anything for us. I have went back to my old catfishing spots from a few years ago but the cats do not seem to be holding up there, keep in mind it has been about four years since I have been catfishing, alot can change in four years.

I'd make some suggestions, but they'd be for places I've tried and had zero luck at this year.

I'm starting to think I may need to venture out in something that floats to be able to more effectively target whiskerfish.

mill ruins park in DT, Boom island park, up/dwn black dog rd or near the Ford dam such as Hidden Falls or where the Minnehaha dumps into the Mississippi will all produce channels and maybe even sum flats

i'd start with spots that has a current seam or structure as in logs jams or eddys. cut suckers, chicken liver or even crawlers should produce fish for ya.

hope this info help and let us knwo how u do