• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trailer Tires

jac714

Well it is now that time, I have to replace my trailer tires (they are 15 years old after all) and need some help.

What do all of you have and do you like them or not? If you could let me know why you feel as you do that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

There are a bunch of threads about this. Do a quick search, but I'll save you the time:

1) Everyone hates Carlise tires and has had problems

2) Most people like the Goodyear Marathons

You'll find a few other comments here or there in the previous threads, but that's how most of them tend to read

Thanks for the input, however the refrigerator just died in a rather dramatic way that the repair people say can't be fixed. I guess I will have to worry about the tires later.

Thanks again.