• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OSHKOSH Airshow Photo (s eventually)

Here is a quick photo from todays Fryin Pan of an airshow. People dropping like flys from the heat today and I am no different. Took a lot of great images though, so thought I would post 1 to start. More to follow. No editing , right out of camera. other than some quick cropping and resize work with Microsoft Picture Manager.

144943901.jpg

I am home, and thought I would add a few more to the list. It is hard becase I have so many amazing photos to chose from, I took about 800 per day. and probably about twice that on Friday. Of course many of the photos were burst shots during action sequences, so many are similar but and a few blury ones, or shots missing part of a winge or something, but I have to admit, I ended up with way more usable images that I would have ever imagined. So here are a few more

145057726.jpg

145057725.jpg

145057724.jpg

145057723.jpg

145057722.jpg