hovermn Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 Hey guys, It's about that time again. No, not for hard water unfortunately, but to charge your portable electronics batteries. Your flasher, camera and auger batteries will greatly appreciate a little juice, and keep sulfite from building on the battery plates. T-minus 5 months and counting! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now ↓↓↓ or ask your question and then register. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.