• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aug 8th Seminar..

Deitz Dittrich

So, Wed Aug 8th.. I will be giving a seminar at Thorne Brothers.

My question is.. and I know I will not be able to please everybody.. But what topic(on bass fishing please) would make you say.. " Yeah, I am going to that!"...

My first thoughts or though is.. Weather and how it affects bass fishing. Or Understanding, how to find, and fish deep structure.

Anybody want to attend, or will I be standing there alone...

Finding Deepwater Frog patterns smile

But in all seriousness, I won't be able to attend but a deep water structure bite would be cool. But again a weather why and how is nice considering this last huge front that came through and made the fish all wonky so it might be nice for folks to see what they can do when they can't do anything about mother nature.

My problem's are

1. What type of line on what reel to use for what technique.

2. Understanding, how to find, and fish deep structure.

3. Techniques

4. Learn how to not get so upset when I catch small or no fish and just relax.

5. Bass fishing in general.

By the way I would love to go out with someone sometime if they are willing to critique what I'm doing wrong.

The Wednesday night seminars are at 7:00p, unfortunately since I'm an old man - and my boss demands that I start work at 5:00a, that is past my bedtime.

However, if I were able to attend, weather patterns is always a good topic as you can usually pick up new ideas to try out. Also, pegging deep water structure with less than great tech would be good too. I don't know about anyone else, but my electronics are one step above one of those castable fish finders - and that's not about to change any time soon, unless I win the lottery of course.

I would like to see something in the line of "off the beaten path on metro/popular lakes" show the less than obvious spots to look for that will still hold nice fish but not get hammered by 1,000 anglers every weekend. I guess deep structure would probably cover this to some extent.

Thank you all for the ideas.. Keep them coming.

As for the jokes... love them too. If you are a normal reader/poster here.. I dislike scum frog fishing... For those who know me better, I flat out SUCK at river fishing. If you went to hear me speak about river fishing, you went to the wrong place.... I can catch fish in rivers, I do well, but man.... not my forte. BY FAR! sorry. But honest.

How to success on high pressured lake.

Fishing for open water/suspend bass. (I had caught a few bass over open water fishing for Muskie, wondering if its a good tactics if I m targeting for bass)

Those two topic I would love to hear about..

I guess u can tell I m kinda of back in green carp fishing.