• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Meat Sales

My Freezer(s) are full at the moment! grin That was a good sale at Rainbow. Literally $35 priced loin for like $14, 5 to 6 pack of 1/4 chick legs/thigh for $2.50. Pork shoulders were literally half price also...dont remember the final price but my cart was full.

Thanks for that one RH

Ya, Rainbow had a 7lb bone in rib loin, already cut into chops and steaks for $12.00. ($1.79) We'll get a few nice meals out of that. Picked up a shoulder as well. With the way pork & chicken prices have been this summer, I've all but given up on beef.

the only thing i see as a deal this week so far is at Rainbow with chuck roasts or steaks at 2.99 and whole fryers at 89 cents a pound. i haven't seen chuck roast that low in quite awhile. think i'll get some and freeze them and of course those fryers are a great buy all the time. good luck

bacon sales have been a little more common lately including in store sales on the store named bacon and not so well known bacon. 2.99 is a good price and Hormel bacon since they do have a quality product as fare as uniform leanes per pac is concerned. good luck.

the only one's i have seen are in Duluth. we have to investigate the adds down here tommorow. i know Labor Day there will be the usual add from Target but maby we will be surprised prior to that. that is a great deal at Super One. good luck.

as far as i can see Rainbow has Hormel bacon at 2.99 and have their chicken hind quarters at 69 cents a pound and whole fryers at 89 cents a pound. Cubs has T-bones at 6.99 lb. they also have St. Louis style ribs for 2.99 lb. County Market has Essential sliced bacon for 1.88 lb. on coupon with a 10 buck purchase. Essential is the same as Cub brand who have switched over to this brand [store brand] it's very good bacon. good luck

good job!!!!picked up 3 slabs today at Walmart to do with baby backs this weekend for my Army neighbor. thanks to you i found a place to get those beef back ribs at a good price. also some small red potatoes and pickle sized cukes that i picked up at a farm near my home. red potatoes for potato salad and the cukes for kimchie. love those road side stands. good luck.

Well Cubs has their pork pacs on sale again at 1.29 per pound. it's a great savings. usualy has a bone in sirloin roast, mix of center and loin chops and some bone in country ribs. by the end of the week watch your packs carefully for sometimes they get short on sirloin roasts and put center cut pork roast in instead which is nice. good luck.