• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nebraska draw results?

Which permit did you put in for? Page 7 of the big game guide for 2012 says that they will notify you by July 9. You can log onto the system at anytime by entering the last 4 of your SS#, etc to see if they have you drawn yet. Good luck!

The hunt was tough - we struggled to find deer with no luck locating any big deer. I think the property we were on was hit by disease (based on discussions with other local land owners)and due to extremely dry conditions, everything seemed to be overgrazed. No food, no cover, no water - resulted in no deer.

We put lots of miles on and knocked on lots of doors, many were very pleasant and said 'come back monday, my family is out there this weekend'. We did get access to a some spots that were holding deer.

Along with the limited deer sightings, we had a family event back in MN that cut our trip short.

I was a great trip to do with my son, brother and dad, and we are very grateful for any opportunity like this. The last time i had hunted out state with my dad was back in 1997 (way to long ago). We were very fortunate to come home with four deer and three turkeys, but just had higher expectations. But find me a trip that you come back and say "We saw way to many deer". Maybe they are in KS or CO??? Next year....

Hope y'all seasons are fruitful.

Cool! I hear a lot of good things about Frenchman. I will be sitting with my two young boys (and probably my even younger girl - 4 yoa) in a tree stand in the Elkhorn Unit. Look forward to it immensely. My boys are pumped as well.