• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

N/S Center Channel

KickNBass

My parents have deeded access on NC and they said there dock was under water from all the rain we have had the last week or two. I bet the water is too high now and have to worry about hitting the top of the channel, more then hitting the bottom.

docks may be underwater, and the water is up from where it was this spring.. but its still down from its normal water table... or at least to what it has been the last 10 or so years.. I saw a boat driving through the other day though, should be good.

Can anyone give me some good pointers and N/S Center? I have a tourny there in a couple weeks and I have never fished it before. I'll probably head up there in the next week to try it out. What's the water clarity like? I guess the best thing to do it just get out there and see what happens.

Can anyone give me some good pointers and N/S Center? I have a tourny there in a couple weeks and I have never fished it before. I'll probably head up there in the next week to try it out. What's the water clarity like? I guess the best thing to do it just get out there and see what happens.

Whens your tourny? I've got one there this fall.... I've never been there either

No need to worry about high water in the Lindstrom/Chisago area. Even with all of the rain in May the lakes are still at least 4 feet below the normal high water elevation. Chisago and South Lindstrom's water elevation only went up 8 inches max in the last 3 weeks.

I plan on going for a little boat ride tonight.. Ill check the channel.. I went down to the access this morning.. its up, higher than it was last year at least.. but still short of what it was when they made the channel. My guess is its going to be tight making it over the cement slab that runs the width of the channel, but doable. I'll report tomorrow morning or later this evening.

Basschaser, Agreed on Chisago. We went out on wednesday and the lake is as low or lower than last year. Checked a few waypoints from last year and they showed up to a full foot lower than last year around this date. The weed growth is really high as well.

Just an FYI-- the slab is about 2' across and runs the full width of the channel.. I guess from talking to the bridge guys its for support.. it sticks up about a foot higher than the lake bottom and is on the South Center side.. make sure you are trimmed up there..

Ok- your good to go through the channel, I would keep her trimmed up still as the pad is not too far under the water.

As for that bay.. it can be good.. seems fall is best in the area, but can be good all year.. it was better when it was deeper a few years back..