• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakemaster contour elite

Anyone have this new disc?

I was almost given the program last evening.My Bro in law went through Littlefalls Friday just to look at a lake map.They did not have the map,He was told they print them as they are sold.So he bought the Contour elite for me as a gift! I got to his place about 4:30 yesterday unwrapped it and There was NO DISC in the sealed plastic container!! He immediately called and they were Closed!!

Anyone ever hear of something like this? He is wondering if he just lost 150 bucks If they deny replacement.At the big box stores I think we all learned to check boxes to make sure everything is there.BUT buying direct from LM I would think this couldnt happen?? THOUGHTS??

First I have heard of this with Contour Elite out of the good community here which owns it, but I assume a machine packages these and machines can and will screw up.

As long as it was purchased new, I do not think you will have any concerns after you contact where the software had been purchased or where this particular release was manufactured.

I own Contour Elite, which was obtained through Strategic Fishing Systems and not LakeMaster. Every so often when I re-install or change PC's Contour Elite will require me to obtain a new product key. I just went to their website and contacted support and within a few days and a few exchanges of e-mail, boom, support had me back up and installing CE once again.

You best bet is make sure where this copy came from as I believe I had read last year LakeMaster was putting out something similar, possibly the same thing, but LOL packaging states LakeMaster on it instead of Strategic Fishing Systems.

If it was purchased through Lakemaster I believe you have to deal with Lakemaster as they run their own line if I recall.

If it turns out it is a SFS branded Contour Elite edition bought from their website, Google Strategic Fishing Systems and simply open a support ticket stating the issue and any details you feel important and the staff will get right back to your after the holiday weekend.

I only have to assume that going to SFS website will not work if it was bought through Lakemaster though. I have never dealt with Lakemaster before so I cannot say anything about how they handle matters such as these.

Good luck. smile