• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wierd size trailer hub

herefish101

Question

I went to repack my bearings today and found one of my wheel seals had popped off let water in and seized the bearing in the race, of course I did the worst thing and just yanked on it till it moved, well..... It spun the race in the hub and now I need a new hub.

My dilema...... The hub is an odd size, and as of now I can't find one, and yes i've checked Northern.

I need a hub with an 1 1/4 inch inner and a 3/4 inch outer, a five bolt X 4 1/2 inch bolt circle.

If anyone can tell me where I might find one in and around Minneapolis, I live in the northern suburbs, I'm willing to drive anywhere, I'm supposed to bring the boat with camping this weekend so I can get my kids out fishing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 answers to this question

I had a heck of a time finding a spring for a trailer last year. Was an odd size as well. Brinkmans trailer in Forest Lake found me the part. They had it in 2 days.

I'd give them a shot.

Crystal Welding in Maple Grove, but it's more like Rogers. They've done a lot of my trailer repairs (new axel, hub, bearings, racers, seals, etc..) welded the trailer and even put in a new boat plug receptacle a few weeks ago. If they don't have it they will order it. You may not have it by this weekend though. Call em and find out.

Otherwise Marine Max is 2 miles up the road from them. It's on 81 across the freeway from Cabela's.

Good luck!

NAPA had all my parts - bring in the part #'s.