• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

willow river race???

brad coin

I used to be on the willow river race 4 times a week for years it was like a second home had some great fly fishing.

Then in 98 I went back to muskie fishing and havent been there since last year when I mountain biked around it,,,all the trails that were so well used were grown over,,nobody was fishing it which was rare for a saturday it looked like it dosent get fished that much.

Has the race section gone downhill or gotten too warm do they still stock it at the same rate. It used to be like going to a flyfishing convention when you walked up or down stream ,,but saw no life

I dont know what happened. It was great fishing up until the 2009 season. The last few years have been really bad for numbers but great for size. Ive been out 8-9 times this year (early season) and ive only hooked 3 fish, but they were very nice!