• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking for a good outdoor h.d video camera to use hunting.

jay83196

Question

I want to video my hunts using a little video camera, something water proof and works well with low light. Don't want to spend more than $300.00 id like to mount on my bow stabilizer and or ladder stand.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

10 answers to this question

Thanks that was helpful thanks, have you or anybody used or heard much of the sports-vue 360 ? Looks pretty nice on the HSOforum? Can't find much on it not sure if sport-vue is the brand and 360 is the model...

Interesting. Looks like another competitor in the small camera market, but I have not seen the SportsVue before and don't know anyone that has one. If you go to Sports-Vue's HSOforum you'll see that they make quite a few different styles of cameras. One of those may work better in your application than the GoPro or the 360 model you mentioned.

Another company to look at that makes a small camera is Contour.

Thanks, how well do these go pro work in low light shooting hours? Would it mount well on bow stabilizer do I need to get accesory or would it out of the box, how big is it I can't find dimensions?