• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

High speed transducer for Marcum lx-7

JSK76

I have a high speed transducer for my old lx-3 on my boat and thought I could use it for my lx-7 and was just told it all the functions don't work with it and that marcum is coming out with one just for the lx-7. Has anyone tried it with the old high speed ducer yet? Haven't had a chance to get the boat out yet.

I don't see why it wouldn't work. they all run on the 200khz frequency. the only thing that I know of is the LX 7 processes the signal in a different way because of how it gets displayed on the screen but this difference is in the unit and not the transducer. the only thing that should be needed to put a LX7 in a boat is a larger bracket for holding it and a power cord if you don't already have one in the boat. I personally have my LX7 head mounted and have the power cord in place I just would like to buy the transducer and a extra braket so I don't have to move that between the boat and the ice pack for ice fishing.