• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gulp gone bad!

bogwalker

I have been putting other rubber type bodies in a Gulp bag with Gulp bodies so they pick up the scent. Opened it today to get a Gulp shiner body. Man does this stuff stink. Smells terrible and strong. Bass love it! Bad thing is I can still smell this odor tonight. I will try it again when Bass season opens.

I had a container with the Gulp minnows and it was quite strong also. That liquid is sure a mess. It stains the carpet in the boat and the containers leak. It does work very well though.

There is nothing like that smell. I find myself using the needle nose pliers to pick it out of the jar so I don't have to soak my fingers in the juice. Seems kind of lame, but at least I don't smell that stuff for days after it soaks up under your fingernails sick

hmmmmm that is strange. I alway just throw various plastics in the juice and store them and never had any smell other than the great fragrance of Gulp Alive!! Are you sure there isn't a dead minnow in the mix? haha

Smells like something crawled in there and died. It was in the plastic Gulp Alive package, closed for almost a year. Never had any hits on the Gulp Alive shiners before. Almost strong enough to make you think twice before using it. But those bass sure went for it.