• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pool 2 Catfish Contest

DTro

I’m looking for a few more boats for a small “invitational” catfish contest on Pool 2 of the Miss on 6/23. Contest time will be 16:00-23:30. Entry fee is $25/person. $500 for first place with a full field, plus I have some very nice prizes to give away. In addition to that we will be collecting some data for the East Metro DNR catfish study. A lot of great Catters will be there!

Maximum of 25 boats and I only have a few spots left.

For more information click on my name and send me a personal message or email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to the event! The higher water should keep the fish on a decent bite.

Here's a good contender caught only a few short miles from the launch we will be using. Its good reminder that you don't have to travel far from headquarters to find big fish.

I know a few guys been on some very nice fish as well. This is going to be a lot of fun! There are a few spots still available if anyone wants to join in.