• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

If you caught an EYE on opener what depth?

leech~~

It was a bust for me and about 10 guys I talked to for eye's this weekend. I tried 10' to 40' and only landed one pike! cry

If you found them what depth were they at? confused

With all the rain run off here in south central Mn I just looked for areas where the run off came into the lake. I fished the outside of the submerged weed line (the lake went up 2 feet) In 8-10 foot of water. I had no hard time finding them. They were moving around in a the area but stayed within 50yd of each side of the stream. The bigger Walleyes seemed to be chasing fingerling Walleyes because we always caught them together.

Well from what everyone is stating it looks like next weekend unless they start moving deeper it's move in shollower for me.

I hate playing in the weeds!! frown

Pitching jigs in about 12 fow on a break caught 3 guys 16 walleyes (size was smaller at 8" - 14") in 4 hours. We fished an East Central Lake and took home 6 fish. We also got a mix of other species, so it was a fun morning out.