• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What a wife!!

Abndoc

I've been back and forth to mayo for the last 2 weeks dealing with some health issues. Got back very late last night and this morning she woke me up and said we are going for a drive today. We live in Somerset and made a drive up to St. Cloud. Stopped in Albertville to hit up the coach store for her mother's day present. Then she took me to Archery Country and said pick one out. A new bowtech invasion for me for her mother's day grin. What a woman. To all you mothers out there, Happy Mother'S Day. I will post pictures once it's all pretty with new rest and sights.

Congrats, way to go wife-e-[PoorWordUsage].

Hope YOU are feeking better.

Good luck and looking forward to the new pictures.

Should have previewed it before posting I guess.

Congrats to you for having an awesome wife and I truly hope you are feeling better so you can go out and shoot the bow for a while.

full-27112-20548-0512121827.jpg

Ripcord drop away...going to order a new HHA site and stabilizer...threw this stuff on today just so I could shoot of the deck...I'm in love!! blush

gotta be back to mayo this week, but they finally have me on some meds and getting this bizarre auto immune disease in check. I thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers..they told me on friday 100% no lymphoma!!