• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Check out the new hidgon alpha decoys on hidgons HSOforum. If they are anything like there past fullbodies the paint will hold up really well and they look great now. The price isn't to bad either.

If I were going to go with new fullbodies these would be it but really like my new silo's right now.

I know they have the same cr***y motion system as before with the ring bases and stakes seperate. I actually never ran into a huge issue with durability of the decoys I just hate messing with the ring bases and stakes at 4:30 a.m.

I'd have to agree with all of you. GHG makes great looking decoys but I gotta be honest, I don't know anyone who babies heir dekes and you hate to have to worry about that when you're setting up. Weve found Hidgeons to be pretty tough.

Check out the new hidgon alpha decoys on hidgons HSOforum. If they are anything like there past fullbodies the paint will hold up really well and they look great now. The price isn't to bad either.

If I were going to go with new fullbodies these would be it but really like my new silo's right now.

Wow what a big upgrade for them. Those are a huge upgrade. Higdons kill geese but I've had issues with the foot bases snapping when it gets cold (bigfoots too).

The thing I like to see is they have upgraded the look but left the price point the same. Their marketing department could use some help though this is the first I've heard of them.

People have been talking about them on a few other websites. They just don't pimp all there gear like avery does with all the pointless prostaffs which pushes me away from all of avery's gear.

The new alpha decoys from hidgon are also including there motion shell decoys wich already were great.

Say what you want about prostaffs (I find them annoying even though I'm technically on one), but people can't buy products when they don't know they exist. Here's a pic of the Alphas.

full-31263-20612-higdondecoys.jpg

Has anyone heard what is going on with the Avian X? It looks like Cabelas finally clearanced everything out it looks like. Are they making big changes to address the countless issues from last year?

The avian decoys are going to be redisigned before they bring anymore into stores again. I don't remember the exact date they are shooting for but they are also releasing goose floaters and a line of duck decoys as well.