• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to buy

The_King48

After doing some maintence on the fish house I noticed that I have one cracked axle frame. I use the house quite a bit and figure I should just replace both sides. It is a Ice Castle. Can I contact them or is there some where else to look? Hopefully some people are still here since its almost open water time. Thanks in advance.

I doubt that I have more then $100 in steel for the ones I built. I can understand them wanting to make a profit, but it really makes me question how well they were built in the first place.

How old of house is it?

Yep talked to IC allready. They want $550 per side...OUCH

For that kind of money I would goto a local welder. Find a good blacksmith shop, they weld for a living, don't goto the neighbor that has a cutting torch and thinks he knows how to weld.