• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a headache

eyeguy 54

i've got a couple housecats that don't get to go outside, but if they behave really good, i'll let em have at a brain addled chickadee or a sparrow after a window collision.

A few winters ago, a cardinal hit the window and I cupped him in my hand for 20 minutes before he flew off. It was sub zero that day and I figure he probably would have froze if I just let him lay in the snow.

This guy hit so hard my dog barked. Thought it was toast but it moved it's head. Took a while but after about 15 minutes of tlc it was able to climb on my finger. Then exersize back and forth from finger to stick. Then up to the tree. :>)

full-27930-20475-511a.jpg

full-27930-20476-511b.jpg

full-27930-20477-511c.jpg