• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Customized Boat for My Style

We fish Michigan every year and rig all the time for salmon. When we got the boat it had four electric cannons on it. We took it out on the local lake and dropped all four riggers and we went through setting them and stuff. That was FUNNY looks!!! A lady was on the lake and she asked... "how big are the fish in this lake?"

Priceless!

ALL-IN

I don't know for sure, but with that 25 hp motor she might only get up to 10 mph into the wind on Mille Lacs with 2 people in the boat. Maybe 12 mph if someone sits way up on the casting deck smile

It's actually lighter and better balanced... I gained 1mph out of the deal...But ya, 3' waves we're not going anywhere fast!

I got nothing but time when i'm on the pond! A few tickets to the light show, and some meatloaf...We're good to go.

Wow that would be great for night fishing. Can you turn one off at a time? I like the inner one for rigging up rods. What kind of amps do they draw? You may want to keep the motor running if not on a spare battery. wink