• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagle Trailers

cabin boy

Does anyone know where to get parts (trailer lights) for eagle trailers? The numbers for the phone and fax off the HSOforum are all disconnected. The e-mail is also undeliverable! Thanks!!

I've wondered the same thing. I have one too but I read that they went out of business in like 2004, so you'll probably just have to find something that is compatible. Let me know what you find if you don't mind smile

The generic trailer lights at Northern, F.Farm,ect are not the same. I could make them work, but I'd like to keep the same style as the others without changing out all the lights.

Yep, that number works now-I don't get it either. Fax and e-mail still doesn't work.Anyway I talked to their parts guy and he said the original manufacturer for the part I am looking for is out of business and that particular part is no longer available.He suggested I just go out and purchase a generic one, so off to FF I go, I'll just have to drill another hole in my trailer to make it work. Thanks to all for the advice.