• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another whiff in the draw...

Scoot

WY = no elk tag drawn

MT = no LE elk permit drawn

ND = no elk or bighorn tag drawn

Nobody wants me! LOL grin I find out about NM next week. If I didn't pull a tag there, I'll be chasing elk in a general unit in MT. I anticipate a tough hunt, but at least I'll get to be in the mountains this Sep chasing elk!

Results from NM are going out like crazy (people who drew saying so on another webiste), but no word yet for us in NM. The wait is killing me...

No luck in the NM draw either. Dang! Looks like a MT general unit for us. This'll be a whole different deal than we're used to. It'll mean a MUCH tougher hunt- fewer elk and more hunters than we're used to. However, we'll be in elk country and we'll have fun! I'll plan on doing a full write up in Sep.

Too bad about the draws. I've just got a feeling that you will somehow find a way to put yourself into some elk come September, though, and maybe even get a chance to break in the new bow on one if you are lucky! And, if you do, you will definitely have bragging rights! Good luck!