• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hows this sound for a day of golf?

MUSKY18

Just got it setup and tees time confirmed. Day after Memorial Day, my buddies and I are playing 36 holes of Championship golf in one day. Starting the day out playing The Pines in the morning, bite to eat after the round, and then teeing it up for the last 18 at the Legacy Dutch! Best part of the deal is we won passes so we don't have to pay for anything on either courses. FREE DAY OF GOLF!!!! Love it when it works out like that!!! Although, we will probably spend the amount of greens fees in beer!

Quote:
bite to eat after the round

Zorbaz is right down the street from the Pines!!! That's our tradition when my Buddies come up. Make sure you get to the Pines early, that is my favorite Range in the area and they have a fun putting green where they set it up like mini golf. The Pines is 27 holes but I like the Marsh and Lakes nines. If they put the pin in the back left on #7 on the lakes, we make an agreement on the tee that everyone has to honestly go for it and the whoever is the farthest away has to by drinks..

The back nine on Dutches Legacy is awesome. There are some holes where you can really go big off the tee and be agressive or layup and play it safe and it makes for some good gambling holes. Then theres a 100 par 3 thats right behind the 18th green they call the gamblers hole to settle if there is any carryovers. Fun Course and it is always in tip top shape probably the best in the area.