• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So who's going this weekend? What technique are you going to use? Wish I had time to make it up there, I will probably just stay around here and avoid the huge crowds. Good luck to those that make it out!

I hit E. Okoboji last night and got a couple I could of kept but on the smaller side. Got a couple perch and bass too. I am going to try Spirit today/tonight. I didnt have bait either to try seeing how the bait shop was closed at 4:30 Sunday afternoon.

All ours have been on cranks, haven't bought bait yet and no plans to...Read your pm all the info you need....We spent a total of 8 hours out this weekend for 6 limits never hit the same area twice just fishing the calmer side...

Thanks for the info Esox. I really appreciate it. I have had limited success even with your help. I have gotten a few smaller fish but not what I had hoped for. I have some buddies coming today so hopefully we can get some more fish tonight.

I was out yesterday also. I lost the biggest smallie in my life, it was a pig. I lost it trying to net it and it jumped out of net and threw jig...lol. Also caught a 13.5" Black Crappie in the afternoon in the reeds. Did pretty good after dark too.