• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Wheels

DARK30

If I were to buy an attainable car right now, I think this would be the one: Nissan GT-R Black Edition

2013-nissan-gt-r-black-edition-wallpaper

Less than 100k, and will pull 60 mph in less than 3 seconds, with 1/4 mile in less than 12 second BONE STOCK.

if i was going old school it would have to be a 69 shelby gt 500 "elinore" new school it would hands down be a corvette zr1.

I would second all of this. The ZR-1 is an incredible car, heck the Z-06 is an incredible car. Look up the Z-06's track record with the Le Mans series, it's unreal. That car dominated, and now the ZR-1 brings 100+ more hp without basically changing the weight. Corvettes are just the perfect speed machine!

full-346-20045-12.jpg

dark the orbit orange was featured on My Classic Car last night and there is only two in existence that came in that color stock from the factory one convertible and one hard top like you have pictured.

BTW if I had another to choose it would be the 1970 426?Hemi Challenger

Modern Car: Audi R8 GT

2012-audi-r8-gt_100311397_l.jpg

The classic cars have their place but if I wanted something to drive it would be a new luxury sport model like the R8. That is a comfortable beast. Manuverable with 525hp and 390 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 in 3.7 seconds.

Next on my list would be the Cadillac CTS-V. full-28138-20165-cadillac_cts_v_7.jpg

550 hp, 550 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. A little less refined beast with more raw power.

Third might be the Mercedes SL63 AMG.

full-28138-20166-mercedessl63amg.jpg

550 hp 6.3L, with 660 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 in 4.1 seconds.

Where is my lottery ticket. laugh

I'm all about American muscle, so my number one has to be a 1969 Dodge Superbee, red with the white vinyl top and bumble bee stripe just like my dads. (he's still kicking himself for selling it) Swap the 383 for the 440 Six Pack and call it a day.

69-Dodge-SuperBee-DV-07-Kruz-01.jpg

Or a 1972 Chevelle SS 454 with 2 4-barrel Holleys on top

DSC07428_ezr.jpg

Or a 1970 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack, cant find a decent picture of one though.

Your right LMITOUT, my apologies. I should have gone with the '70 not the '72 now noticing how ugly the '72 is compared to the King. But I'd still throw the 2 Holleys on top, a bigger cam, and a nice set of headers and exhaust to let the beast breathe.