• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some more recurve Q's

Boar

These two recurves I have were bought both for 50 bucks from a neighbor. Ones a Ben pearsons 7329 BP-H52 an the other is a Perfection Samba 56 inch Jr.

The ben pearson is a 50# bow with a 28 inch draw

The Samba is a 28# bow with a 28 inch draw.

I used to shoot a compound with a 32 inch draw length, Im thinking these are a little to small for for me, I dont know cause I dont know much of anything of recurve shooting.

I do know that I got a steel an they are in great shape an the Ben bow is listed for as much as 150.00 The Samba Ive seen But with a 26# 28" stats for as much as 300.00

I thought Id do a bear next year with 50# ben, but Not quite sure if its the draw length fits me. If nothing else My daughter is very interested so She can have some fun with them anyway. ANy insight would be great. Thanks Boar

Ok I see wat ya mean now the 28" isnt draw length but draw weight at that distance, 62 lbs will do a bear nicely. Boy did i have that messed up,LOL! Thanks Arch much appreciated. More to lern on the recurves for sure. Later boar