• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bad guys, villans, and BA dudes.

Eric Wettschreck

All shows have them, who's your favorites?

It's a bit morbid, but I like Freddy Kruger. Maybe it's cuz he's a boilerman and so am I. Maybe it's cuz he's kinda funny. I dunno, I just like him.

Then there's Godzilla. He rocks. I'm not talking the egg laying stupid one that came out a few years back, I'm talking the real Godzilla. Sometimes he's not the bad guy. He'll come from Monster Island to kick the junk out of Rodan, and when he's done he'll flatten Tokyo just cuz he can.

Godzilla, Yeah!

For my money, Gamera was where it was at. Rocket powered turtle, whats not to like?

I really miss Mystery Science Theater tearing up those movies.

For human based bad guys, I always liked Silvio Dante on the Sopranos.

The out there nerd in me wants to say Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. BA dude indeed.

More mainstream me would have to say Hans Landa from inglorious basterds.

How can you deny the Stay-Puft marshmallow man though?

Yeah. All three of these bad-guys have impressed me.

Kilgore (Duvall) in Apocolypse Now for the most BA dude. I think the scene when they storm that beach in helicopters palying "Ride of the Valkreys is the best 15 minutes in movie history. "SEE HOW THE SURF BREAKS BOTH WAYS!"

I thought it was just for like movie monsters and movie BA's. Anderson Silva, Bones Jones, the Diaz brothers and a bunch of the other MMA fighters are about as BA as it gets....even some that are 2nd stringers and some that are retired are total BA's. Who would even think about mixing it up with a Randy Coutoure, or Chuck Lydell, or Brock Lesner?

I thought it was just for like movie monsters and movie BA's. Anderson Silva, Bones Jones, the Diaz brothers and a bunch of the other MMA fighters are about as BA as it gets....even some that are 2nd stringers and some that are retired are total BA's. Who would even think about mixing it up with a Randy Coutoure, or Chuck Lydell, or Brock Lesner?

Yeeaaaaahhhh...I think this was more towards a villian in a movie/show/series, and not about MMA. All Star Wrestlers toe the line, I guess, but I don't think there are "villians" in MMA. Regardless, I wouldn't want to be remotely close to a situation that I'd have to tangle with any of them. Except Lesnar. What a pushover! grin

Purely on strategy, I'd say Ben Linus from LOST would be a top tier villian. Although, he simply had his own interests first, and wasn't trying to take over the world; Just an Island!