• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huge Clam Outdoors Garage Sale!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Dates: May 4-5, 2012

Hours: May 4, 10 - 6 PM & May 5, 8 -12 PM

Clam is inviting all of you, family and friends to the Clam, “Back the Truck Up,” Spring Garage Sale on May 4 – May 5, 2012 at our Medina, MN location. Items for sale will consist of samples, returns, Clam shelters, Clam ice fishing accessories, IceArmor clothing products, Polar Trailer products and Clam logo wear. Items will be sold “As Is” and there is no warranty. Clam will accept cash, credit card and check for payment. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to purchase Clam products! Items will be priced extremely low and you won’t find a better deal anywhere. There is no pre-selling of any items.Items are marked to sell, sold "as is" and there is no price negotiation.

Meet "Mr. Ice Fishing", Dave Genz as he will be on hand to swap ice fishing stories!

HUGE savings! Don't Miss Out!

Largest Garage Sale Ever!

www.clamoutdoors.com

One more day! Today was awesome but there are still A TON of amazing deals on Clam, Ice Armor and Polar products!!! Stop in tomorrow from 8am-Noon and take advantage of the prices!! See you there!!

mad

The issue here is that the world's biggest hogs go unregulated at this sale! I understand Clam is trying to move product, however just like two years ago at the last sale, people grab everything they can to resell it at a profit. For most things it's not a big deal... But I went there hoping to buy an Ice Armor Extreme (grey suit). I was near the front of the line and the hogs (a couple of pigs) ran down the aisle and single handily cleaned out the rack regardless of size depriving the rest of us a chance to get a suit for ourselves just like two years ago! I have a bad knee and I'm not, nor can't race down the ailse and not getting in a fight with low lifes that have no respect for others.

This is a wonderful sale and there is ample product for even the people that got there late to get very good deals. However, I was not the only person that was wizzed off by the hogs and the grey suits. If they limit the grey suits to one per person it would stop this action. It's apparent when a few individuals don't look at sizes and clean the rack what their intentions are! They rest of the sale this isn't an issue.

Couldn't agree more Cobra. I was there in the afternoon, and was able to take advantage of some of the really good deals and get some stuff for myself and my wife. But was extremely disappointed to see some of these low lifes with stuff for sale on various sites and forums with 24 hours of the sale starting. The thought that ran through my mind was "yep, people like that are the reason that companies don't have sales like that". I also agree that it it would help to limit quantities of products that guys could buy. I saw guys with 6 jackets "on sale for only $85", knowing full well they paid $30. But, I guess at the same time, I am willing to bet that the folks at Clam don't want to have to police it either. They know there will be low lifes no matter what happens.