• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowfishing Roughfish pictures

Gordie

Here's a place to post all your guys pictures of you fish.

Please try and keep your photos in good taste. Try not to have your catch all bloodied up makes for a better photo.Please no fish with arrows stuck in them.

Please remember to follow forum policy with this.

Thanks and have fun.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple questions on what kind of pics are ok to post.

Most of the pictures I take the fish are layed out in rows on the ground are these ok?

Pictures of fish in the barrel?

I like to post pictures just don't want to post any that will get deleted right away.

A puurty yellow and black one ...... I don't know grin Just told the guy at the store it had to handle big fish.....here, you tell me wink Can you file these tips....if so with what? Already took the tip of the tip off on a rock.....

full-27018-19994-2012_05_01_12_04_26_362

Looks like a grappler tip. Can't remember the company. Cajun Archery maybe? Those yellow jacket shafts are the bee's knees though (see what I did there? Yellow Jacket... bee's knees...oh I crack myself up!).

Haven't had a chance to get out yet this year, but figured I would share some picture of the boat. Never shot from a boat before, but we figured we would see if we could fix up the old Lund. Hoping to get out this weekend.

Have you run the lights yet while standing on the deck? If so, how hot do the backs of the light fixtures get? Any issues with wearing shorts and brushing up against the lights while shooting?

Have you run the lights yet while standing on the deck? If so, how hot do the backs of the light fixtures get? Any issues with wearing shorts and brushing up against the lights while shooting?

I haven't shot with it yet, but we did a little practice run in the yard to get a feel for its stability. Didn't feel very hot, but we only had them running for a few minutes as opposed to hours. At night I always wear jeans anyway rather than shorts even in the summer. The lights attract all kinds of bugs and mosquitos and I don't like to spend the night slapping at my legs.

Tyler that one stung just a little winklaugh

Oh Gordie, why don't you just buzz off??? grin

Nice photos so far, guys! I may have to take a week off in early June just to stick a few pigs...

Bowfishing slingshot...Nice!

yep!this one is good for shooting in small creeks, and ranges 20 feet or less,draw weight is about 20lbs. the next one im making willhave a stronger band, a mount for an AMS wave roller rest.and somehow mount an AMS reel to it as well! im hoping for accurate shots up to 40-50 feet with the strong band. which will have a draw weight of about 40lbs.

Got out last night for the first time this year. Ended the night with a mixed bag of carp, buffs, dogfish, suckers, sheephead, and what i think is a highfin carpsucker.

untitled.jpg

nlkj.jpg

df.jpg