• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tiller Help Needed

masoct3

Hi,

Does anyone own or know of a reliable person who can come over and tiller my yard? It would mainly be removing some grass. I live in a townhouse, so it isnt one of those crazy sized yards.

Thank you,

Have you checked with the association to make sure you're allowed to till a part of the property?

I only ask as we've had people do that to areas of properties we maintain, and then 3 weeks later they're paying us to repair / replace the sod that was tilled, as it was against association rules.

Hi,

Yes, everything is A-OKAY with my project. I will have utility markers by Thursday completed. The utility lines are not simply below the grass line, they are deep so no worries of hitting any of them.

I would not need the entire front and back yard tillered, just certain areas.

Have you checked with the association to make sure you're allowed to till a part of the property?

I only ask as we've had people do that to areas of properties we maintain, and then 3 weeks later they're paying us to repair / replace the sod that was tilled, as it was against association rules.

I would, but we are not doing that. We are wanting to remove the sod via a tiller cut and keep dirt/mulch with plants/shrubs, etc to make it a non-grass area.

Anyone know anyone or want the job?

Thanks!

Might be easier with a sod cutter if your just going to replace the bad grass with new sod.