• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

License Fee

Dragon Fish ll

Thats good just wanted to know because a friend needs a loan for a license. Though all in all not that bad of a price with the hike. Last month I was out in cali and NV visting family and friends and was sticker shocked at the prices now. Ca 1 day was $16$ And 120.00 for a year non res. , $44.00 yearly res. I usualy get the yearly out there but my ca id exp. had to renew for next 5 years of visiting. No U would not have to file Bank rupt unless u have fished the way i have in the past ten years. example in a year. Buy your res lec.for mn going to TX so much on job get a yearly non res. lic. , visit Cali 2 to 3 times a year buying yearly , getting a few days of in FL. and the getting 1 to 3 day lic.s in MA, MI,WI,AR,LA.MT,GA,MS,NY,PA,SC,AZ,NV,KS,NE,ND,SD,CO,WA,AL.WV,TN,IL,OK,UT, Not all but many in same year and rest in the next or so. and the rest. But for those of U who are worrying about B.R. or a a lack of cents, heres a little something most MN anglers dont know<< > If your Not Big on eating or showing Off a lot of fish U dont need to pay full price for a yearly license. I do anyway but may change that. I love to fish but not eat that many so CPR for me. I forget what its called but my GF gets 1 every year. Where we pay 18.00 she pays 12.00$ The 18 means u can keep the full limit, an 12.00 a half limit. So for those in hard times there it is. This year I will only need MN an ND lic.s Goin to the Oil Patch crygrin2ccool

This hasn't passed into law yet. The bill originally was rolled into the Omnibus game and fish bill, but the license fees increases were removed. The Senate just passed an amended version of the bill that includes the license fee increases, so now this has to go back to the House and they have to vote on the changed bill. If it passes the house, and the governor signs it, the license fees portion will go into effect March 1, 2013.

See the IAS thread about the current bill to take $500,000 out of the DNR into the general fund. At least it's earmarked for IAS funding.

It's always a shell game.

The lottery proceeds? Pfft, gone.

The LOH fund, still there but they defund the DNR to offset the increases from the LOH fund.

The license increase, gone before it hit the books. crazy