• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
BarryG

Crappie

Crappie are being caught all over the place! Heading to Lake of the Ozarks Friday for a day of fishing with my son! If we do good we will spend the night down there and try for more Sat morning, have to get home fairly early I've got to fry fish and son has a hockey game to go to! GO BLUES!!!!!

Saturday was NICE! To bad I wasn't fishing!!!! Thinking I might go to Mark Twain this weekend, Maybe!

Barry from the looks of things Mark Twain has been producing the crappie! Wish I could go, Cinco De Mayo weekend and my band is booked full!

My buddy and his son were up there yesterday, said fishing was VERY spotty! They brought back 19, said fish were all over not any pattern at all. Look at CDC and people are catching nice ones and limits...who knows!

fox, we need to get together some time and go fishing!