• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Raven Topper back window

Due to a case of the HUA I need to buy a rear window for my Raven Topper. I got it from the place near 36 and White Bear Avenue but they are closed. Does anyone know who sells Raven products in the Metro? Are Raven's even available any more? My rig is from 2002.

Thanks for your time.

Tom

Well no response doesn't happen very often on FM.

Lots of time on the phone. The only Twin Cities place that had any news wanted $648 for it which included $155 shipping. That seemed outrageous and I did more checking and was able to find a place in Mankato that can get it for $300. A bit of a hassle to go down and get it but for $350 I can spend a half day on the road.

If anyone else cares Topper Plus was the one who helped me out.

Glasstite is no longer in biz. so there parts are expensive because they don't have a delivery truck on the road anymore and only ship UPS so there is a huge crate and handling charge they actually spray foam the door into the box most raven doors would be around $550-$600 installed plus tax. My guess would be that maybe the people in mankato are going to pick the door up in Dunnell Good luck and protect any and all Glasstite parts because they are not all available any more

I just saw this and went through the same thing with my Raider topper.

My topper is a 2001. The only place I could find that would even check was a place in wisc.

They found one that would work but it was from the newer model the guy told me we would have to cut the opening alittle and it would pop right in.

Well four hours later we got it in.

This was a side window by the way.

Sifty

Unless your topper has contoured glass w/ built-in door hardware, check with auto glass companies for repair. Tempered glass can be replaced for fairly cheap if the glass window is flat and encased in an aluminum frame without holes and door hardware. $180-$250 I've seen quotes.