• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking for a new female pup

GSP4ME

ok you dog guys and gals. I am in the market for a new GSP female. I am lookig for one out of some NAVHDA lines but wont mind some FT lines thrown in there. I love the Cadens dogs, Sharpshooter(just not big on the black) and Shooting star lines but am open to what is out there. IF anyone knows of any good litters or planned breedings coming up let me know.

Thanks

where are you located and how far are you willing to travel. I can give you a referral to a local breeder that has an upcoming litter on a really good line of dogs. He is heavily involved with NAHVDA and AKC tests. I would post the HSOforum but cant here. I have a male from the Dam in this upcoming breeding and couldn't be happier with this dog.

send me an email at 

GSP4ME, I have two GSP females left from my litter. They are 6 weeks old right now and will be ready to go May 10th. I can e-mail you the pedigrees for both the Sire and Dam if you are intersted.

Nomad82, I am also in the market for a female GSP. Could you send me your info as well? Also, anyone else with a lead, please include me! I would prefer southern MN, but am willing to travel. Thank you.

[email protected]

ZZammon, sorry brother but I actually had both females get spoken for today. I still have 2 males that are avaliable if you or anyone else may be interested. Email and with pics and pedigree sent your way.

My last dog was from Willow Creek Kennels in Little Falls and was truely that once in a lifetime dog. Chad has new litters all the time and I would highly recommend them. My new pup is from Sharp Shooter's. Don't think you have to worry about getting a black one. There is a couple year waiting list.

You dont have to worry Clydes dogs pretty much train them selves. You will not be disapointed. I have dogs with lines in them that started back with Clydes Shooter dog. I have shot over a lot of his dogs and trained with him out at Kelly Farms more then once or twice

That's what everyone keeps telling me. Our last pup had deep sharp shooter lines. That why we went there for our new pup. I can't wait to do some training and see what this little guy can do.