• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pay as you go cell plans

My son had Net10 for several years and we never had a problem with service. They use all the providers towers so as long as there is service from some provider we had service. Used it on Red and in the Ely area all the time. We had the plan that added minutes monthly automatically so if we forgot to add we wouldn't lose the #. We took it to the West coast and only lost service once through some area of WY.

Look at page plus. They use verizon towers. You can use most verizon phones on the plans. 250 min/ 250 texts for 12/month. Or 1200 min/1000 texts for 29.99/ month with 100mg data.

They also have unlimited talk and text plus 1 gb data for 55/ month. I use my droid x on it and it works great.

There are coupon codes for 3 to5% off using callingmart.com