• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat Storage Ideas

NickMcD63

So I am getting my first boat this weekend, but do not have a place to store it at this time. I live at an apartment complex in Eagan and the boat will not fit in my garage. I could store in at my parents house, but they live an hour away. Does anyone have an idea of where I could store my boat? Or know of anyone in the area that has space?

**Note I have looked into storage unit costs, but I don't want to pay double what my payment is for storage**

Thanks in advance,

Nick

I was in your situation a few years ago. I found some friends who rented a house nearby and kept it at their house for a small payment of a couple brews.

Also, there may be some small farms that have storage space available, likely at a lower cost...but i see your in maple grove so not much farm'n there!

Yep, friends house might be the best bet. Case or 2 a month ought to do it

I currently live in Eagan, and because we are just out of college, I only have a few friends that have houses and they are just as far away as my rents (MG).

Let me know if anyone has a place around the area or know of someone.

Thanks!

I already told you that you could store it at my shop for free.... it might be empty every time you come to use it though...lol... plus its only 25 minutes from Cove Bay and smallies!

WWWAAAYYY too far away my friend, but I see why you would want me to do that wink

I will keep my eyes out. Sometimes in the classifieds here at work, people are renting out garage spaces. I wont see the next one until Friday though..

I appreciate it Cecil. I'll send you a message with my contact info if he see anything around the Eagan area.

Thanks,

Nick