• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hakstol INCH Coach of the Year

Bryce

Quote:
Really??? you can put 6 or 7 teams ahead of UND?

I put 13 or 14 teams ahead of the Sioux dating back to there last title which was in the 90's for petes sake, I do believe!

Gophers 2 Sioux ZERO as far as National Titles goes there Bryce!!

Quote:
I compare the Sioux to the Yankee's.

In a way they are like the Yankee's they PAY there players top dollar for the sport they are in.

And don't kid yourself there is no way some of these Sioux players are staying versus going Pro with-out some serious under the table cash transactions.

Yeah I said it and it aint just rumors!

smile

In a way they are like the Yankee's they PAY there players top dollar for the sport they are in.

And don't kid yourself there is no way some of these Sioux players are staying versus going Pro with-out some serious under the table cash transactions.

Yeah I said it and it aint just rumors!

smile

Wow. First I heard of that. PB- do you have anything to back that up? I would love to see evidence of this.

Really??? you can put 6 or 7 teams ahead of UND?

I think you missed the point, the Yankees have almost three times as many world series titles then the 2nd place team on the list. The Sioux, or any other college hockey team are no where near that. However there are 6 or 7 schools who are alwasy at the top and have a majority of the titles, in the college hockey world they are the Yankees. Not one single team, but a group of them.

So what you are saying is a player would have to almost throw a lawnmowner at a police officer to get arrested up there. That or print counterfeit money but I guess that was before he arrived at UND.

The Sioux don't get caught doing everything CBrooks ... grin so no concrete evidence but it happens a lot in college athletics1 Ask Bryce .. wink

So it is just a rumor. I can't find anything on the internet with players being paid in college hockey. Not to say it doesn't happen. I haven't even heard of a investigation or any allegation of something like that.

With all the shenanigans going on up in Grand Forks I am starting to think Ryan Potulny got framed up there. Lets think about this, an All American goal scoring machine from Grand Forks who picked the Gophers over the Sioux, yep it was a setup.

Some up and coming Grand Forks players.

Gage Amus- from EGF Greenwave committed to Denver

Paul Ladue- Grand Forks Central coming to UND either next year or year after.

Luke Johnson Grand Forks Central coming to UND in a couple years I think. He's the son of Steve Johnson SCSU asst coach.

Gage Amus was a lost for UND. He's currently on the United States Development team(US-DT) or better known as team US, 17 year old squad. He was a really good QB in high school as well. I'm thinking Luke and LaDue will be 4 year players. Luke Johnson might be the standout of those three will be my guess. I haven't seen any of them play for awhile now.