• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your "GO TO"?

Everyone has their favorite lure(s). But, luckily, we are Great lakes FISHERMAN, meaning usually we can have a favorite SPREAD of lures, for the particular fish we like to chase on any certain day. smile

So, with that - what is it that you love to run the most or has done the most damage for you on multiple fishing trips. Can be a single lure or a spread of lures. If you want, share the WHY you think that lure or spread works so good.

I always like to put a "red headed stepchild/Clown" salmo hornet in the mix early, 57 chevy is good, found a few deep thunder stick jrs that produce and a few smaller flutter spoons for coho as well as a bubblegum reef runner or purpledescent. Haven't run much for peanut flies on Superior but do well with them on Lake Michigan. For Lake Michigan, I like the Little boy blue fly, moonshine happy meal, kevorkian, blue dolphin, black and gold pro king, moonshine wonder bread, oh man so many choices. If I am not getting bit then I pretty much start throwing the tackle box at em grin

Tunrevir~

For me on Lake Michigan for Salmon is monkey puke, Mother of Pearl, kevorkian or Monica. Flies it's Little Boy Blue, Green/gold or Purple with mirage behind a white and green or mountain dew ultimate spinny.

My GO-TO setup is whatever Sutty says we should put in the water to catch fish. My ideas usually don't work. cool

I think it was your idea to try the dolphin spoons a couple years back eek Maybe....

Your on probation this year though after changing out our most productive spoon last year grin