• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Electronics for Smaller boat

Lipriper84

My Depth finder on my 14ft Lund just crapped out on me. Does anyone have any suggestions on a Good Unit for cheaper. Looking in the 100-150 dollar range.

14foot lund

15hp motor

Top speed is 19mph

Would like it to be able to read good up to 70ft of water

Would be nice if it showed fish and bait fish but not all that important.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Check with a few boat dealers for take offs. People buy a boat that comes with a unit from the factory and then upgrade to a bigger better finder. The dealer I got my boat from had a bunch of 5" lowrance units that he took off new boats that he said he sold for $100.

the 385 mentioned is a lot more money almost twice what he was looking to spend. In that price range look at the Lowrance X4 or the Garmin 150 or the hummingbird pmax180 all in that price range and all nice units