• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bushnell trophy cam

Got my shooters supply catalog, an have heard from guys here about them, with good reviews, an long lasting tripple A batt. life. The 5mp trail cam text LCd is going for 139 an the bone collector trail cam modle is going for 149. Are these good prices for these cam? Thinking on getting a few. Boar

i have 2 of these cams and they work very well,however if they fail there is no service department to fix them.my plastic lenze got dammaged about a 10 cent part and they could not fix it but would throw it away and would give me a coupon to buy a new one i think for $120.00 i asked them to send it back.i then super glued it back together and it now works at about %50 range becouse of the wrinkled plastic.this may be true for all co. products made in china.

I had a Bushnell cam and it worked for 2 days and went bad. Sent it back. They sent me a new cam that worked less than a day. Tried several times to contact them after that via email but never got a response. I will NEVER buy a Bushnell product again. Bought a $50 cam from Maynards on sale and am very happy with it.

This will be the second season I have had mine out. I didn't change the batteries in mine last season, even after 7,000+ pictures.

I haven't had any problems with the camera at all. Can't say I am a huge fan of infrared pictures at night compared to the old flash style cameras but I guess that's the price you pay for a small camera that is easy on the batteries.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the newest version of the Trophy cam with the field scan and black LEDs but my old Moultrie keeps on kicking.

The Moultrie M-80 is the comparaible to the trophy cam. I ran one of those last year and was very happy with it. The night pics for an IR are twice as bright as any that I have seen. The wife bought me the

M-100 for xmas. I was happy with the testing I did in the yard at home. You can find the M-80s on the E site pretty reasonable. I used 1 set of batteries last year from May through mod november and was still at 30% life, Deer and bear sites.

I've had mine for 2 years with no problems. Battery life is excellent, however the trigger speed leaves much to be desired. I've ended up with lots of tails. I will be looking for a new camera soon, one with the black LED feature. I have several sets where i get a Big boy to come into view only to have him start and bolt after the first picture in the series started.

I've got 4 of the 2012 476c's black flash models and the trigger speed is exceptional. Definitely under 1 second for pictures. (Bushnell claims .6 seconds)

Try hanging your cameras higher in the tree 6'+ and it will greatly reduce the amount of game spooked. Go as long as you can before checking cards and preferably before a rain to minimize scent.

Just wanted to give a few sample pics from the Bushnell 476c. I put the cam out Mar 25th and pulled it last night. 1900+ images and the battery meter was still full. The cam is a pic-taking machine and doesn't miss anything. It puts out a pretty good amount of light for night shots but does give a fair amount of motion blur, typical of black flash cams. The only negative I've found thus far is the color seems to be washed out on the day-time pics. The pics don't really seem to pop as they did last year's 466 model. Maybe a future firmware update can improve this. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the cam. Here's a few samples over a mineral site on a foodplot.

full-9397-19993-picture118.jpg

full-9397-19995-picture121.jpg

full-9397-19996-picture135.jpg

full-9397-19997-picture140.jpg

full-9397-19998-picture162.jpg

full-9397-19999-picture188.jpg

full-9397-20000-picture200.jpg