• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012-2013 Gophers

Scott M

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start. Watched the second half and loved that they weren't intimidated at all and kept attacking, even when Ill made their run.

I was thinking they would go 1-2 over this stretch, now I'm thinking 2-1. I think we'd all take only two losses for the season at that point.

Yup. Hopefully the Gophers learned their lesson at Indiana Saturday. You have to bring your "A" game every time out. Speaking of that, Indiana goes down in flames to the Badgers tonite and I couldn't be happier. Odd what can happen when you don't get the majority of the calls, someone guards your 3 pt. shooters tightly and you clang a bunch of free throws at critical times, even at home. Congrats to the Badgers! smile

So far the Vegas lines have the Gophs to win by 3. Assuming that is the line for home and a way advantage, they must have them pretty equal.

It would be a HUGE win tomorrow night if they can pull it off.

Why would Tubby sit Dre the rest of the 1st half after 2 fouls? Can't play scared, Ahamisi and Welch can't handle any ball pressure. Welch did hit some big shots, but turned it over a few times as well. Hopefully Dre Hollins can stay outta foul trouble here in the 2nd half and play most if not all of it.

Side note, when all 5 of the bench players came in did they even get a shot off? It was like watching middle school teams just throwing it around.

Michigan is good, but they won't win if their outside shots aren't falling. We should have pounded it inside to get the Michigan bigs in foul trouble.

Burke got away with palming the ball about 5 times. Am I the only one who saw that?

I saw the palming too, man it was horrible. I thought that we were a victim of home cooking by the refs at Indiana and then last nite I thought Michigan got a majority of the calls. how does that work????

maybe i am being unfair here, but why does Clem always blame the players for starting slow, etc? Isnt that part of the coach's responsibility to have his players ready to play? he nevers says, "we started slow and I need to do a better job of preparing our players to start faster". Never. Maybe the other team is running something we werent prepared for? I just feel that there is a systemic problem here that we need to get ironed out.