• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Bows Under $400

Mcfin

Bear, Diamond, Mission, PSE.

Lots of great bows in that market. Also, don't rule out a used bow. Lots of great bows are sold or traded in at Archery Proshops and you can have a high end bow for less money and its only a couple years old.

Go to an area archery shop and test shoot what they have to see what feels most comfortable. They will have releases for you to use and tell you about all the new stuff out these days. Packages(sights, quiver, rest, arrows) will cost you $100-$200 additional. Click on the links below the bow to check out some of these.

Mission Endeavor ($399 bow only)

Bear Legion ($399 bow only)

Bear Encounter ($299 bow only)

Bear Outbreak ($299 bow only)

PSE Rally ($479.99 for package)

PSE Stinger ($499.99 for package)

PSE Brute ($599.99 for package)

Quest Rogue ($450.00 bow only)

Diamond Outlaw (550.00 bow only)

I gave my muzzleloader away and have been contemplating buying a new bow instead of a new muzzleloader. I will require a 32" draw. As of late, i have been eyeing up the new PSE FREAK. Are there other options out there with that long of a draw?

Bowtech,Diamond and the guide series bows will also go that long.

I gave my muzzleloader away and have been contemplating buying a new bow instead of a new muzzleloader. I will require a 32" draw. As of late, i have been eyeing up the new PSE FREAK. Are there other options out there with that long of a draw?

Dont forget you can get a bit of a longer string loop to get more length out of your draw

How could you put a price to stay under when buying the nicest bow for you? When you find the bow of your dreams, I'm sure you will buy it no matter the price. Save your money on other necessities.

How could you put a price to stay under when buying the nicest bow for you? When you find the bow of your dreams, I'm sure you will buy it no matter the price. Save your money on other necessities.

Yeah darn it he has a awesome drop down spear house,I still use a frabill porty shocked